Semrush is your go-to for the latest digital marketing trends. No matter how fast the industry changes, they are always at the forefront of new updates.
It has been a great SEO tool for me ever since I started using it.
They’ve constantly updated their existing tools to keep up with the ever-changing digital world and are always adding new products that will help millions of marketers globally. It’s never been easier to win in the digital race than it is today, thanks to Semrush.
The fact that the Semrush team is always willing to adapt and change according to the changes in the digital marketing industry.
Semrush 2020 Updates Summary
It’s 2022 and Semrush has been around for 12 years. We’re grateful to have served users worldwide, from small businesses, web marketers to Fortune 500 companies, and are excited about what the next few years will bring!
So we’ve narrowed it down to Semrush updates that occur in 2020.
Important changes to Semrush platform 2018 vs. 2020 existing tools, the addition of new products, databases growth, and algorithms updates:
|2 billion keywords
|20 billion keywords
|419 million domains
|825 million domains
|113 geo databases
|142 geo databases
|Semrush New Products in 2020
|Toolbox for Amazon sellers
|Improve your website content to convert more customers
|Semrush smart + Yoast Integration
|Gives more power to the Yoast SEO plugin
|Amplify digital PR efforts
|Agency Growth Kit
|Create customized reports to win more clients
For all of you who want to explore more Semrush updates regarding tools and the addition of new products, databases, and algorithms enhancement be sure to read the rest of this article.
What is Semrush?
Semrush is a suite of tools for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights. Marketers can use its solutions to achieve success in SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research & PR among other services.
It is a complete platform for you to measure your digital marketing efforts.
Why Semrush is Winning SEO tool?
Here’s is some of the features of Semrush that make them winning SEO software in every aspects:
- Helps us to boost organic search rankings.
- Find opportunities for your business by getting early insight into competitors
- Allows you to have the best ads by using the PPC feature
- Tracks any social media campaigns, sets goals, and measures ROI
- Track and monitor SEO rankings worldwide, on a local or global scale
- Evaluate accurate information to help you make better decisions
- Uncover insightful data of your competitors
- Help you to find low competition keywords your competitors ranking for
- Find low-quality or spam backlinks that affect your website ranking, disavow those links to improve your website ranking.
Semrush Database Growth 2018-2020: Improved & Added 20 Billion More Keywords Data
Semrush has the largest keyword database in the market sphere. Semrush is constantly updating its database, algorithms, and features to keep up with the changing needs of businesses and marketers. In this article, we take a look at some of the significant updates that Semrush has made over the past few years.
Keywords Database Growth: 2018-2020
Only two years ago SEMRush mere 2 Billion keywords.
Semrush’s keyword database has more than doubled in 2020 and is now a whopping 20 billion entries strong.
Only two years ago SEMRush keyword databases were a mere 2 Billion keywords. Imagine the 10x growth in just two short years!
This year, the Semrush keyword database grew from 17.6B to 20B keywords as Semrush strives to make it easier for businesses to reach their potential customers with highly target keywords and accurate keyword data.
Domain Database Growth: 2018-2020
Semrush has a reputation for being the best SEO tool on the market, and their latest numbers show that they are continuing to grow at an astounding rate. This is because their domain database grew from 419 million domains in 2018 to 825 million in 2020, also added 143 geodatabases this year alone!
Semrush Plans & Pricing For New Users Only
The Semrush team has been doing great things to make their platform powerful even better, and they’re not slowing down in 2021.
Semrush hasn’t changed its pricing model since 2017, but that doesn’t mean the company is taking it easy. They have made significant improvements and additions to their already super powerful platform over the last few years, and they aren’t stopping any time soon.
In 2020 Semrush increased their prices a little more than previous years, but you’ll also have access to new features and better quality content that was previously unavailable.
Note: The price of the Semrush suite is going up, but only for new customers. We old-timers will still be able to enjoy it all at a good old price with new features.
Semrush has increased their pricing, but the new features and tools they have now make it worth the cost.
Semrush Pro Plan:
The new Semrush Pro account comes with $119.95/month, 20% more than the old price – but that’s a small price to pay for all the new benefits! the Pro account is more accessible than ever before now pro users can create up to 5 projects instead of 3, share their PDF templates and projects with “read-only” access! mode.
It may seem like a hefty price, but those who sign up for a Guru account in 2021 will be paying only $229.95/month when the updated pricing kicks in. But that’s not all, they’ll also get access to the Google Data Studio connector and the ability to create 15 projects with 1500 keyword monitoring features and historical data access—making it one of the most comprehensive content marketing platforms available on the market today
The Semrush new Business plan is now at a competitive $449.95/month. Along with all the perks included in the lower plans, Business users get to set up 40 projects and you can also see estimates of your online share of voice (SoV) within the Position Tracking tool!
Our Verdict On Semrush Plans & Pricing
It is hard to find a plan that is perfect for everyone, so you need to make sure that the one you are choosing will be able to suit your needs. It depends on the size and nature of your business, you will be able to find a plan that’s suitable just for you.
The new Semrush plans have tons of new features that will make your work so much easier!. That you won’t find in previous plans.
These plans can then help you tap into resources like on-demand customer service 24/7 which can give your company an edge over the competition!
Semrush Branding Updates – Modern Design and New Logo
Semrush’s efforts to better serve its users have been paying off. The company recently introduced a modern design of its websites and toolkits dashboard, as well as an improved user interface. Semrush believes the updates will yield a more modern experience for all users whether they’re conducting keyword searches or viewing detailed SEO reports on their accounts.
Semrush Updates 2020 – New Tools and Improvements
Semrush is an established digital marketing company that has stood the test of time and continues to make improvements to its databases addition of new products.
In 2021, Semrush is already providing website owners with an improved range of tools as well as new tools that are essential to growing organic traffic on websites, improving website ranking, tracking performances, research your competitors, and growing businesses. I’ll highlight some of the greatest improvements and new tools that are key for success in the digital world.
During some of the most challenging recent years (2020) to date, the Semrush team focused on what really matters to their users. They designed software, improved algorithms, and user experience, to help them grow their online audience across all channels.
In this article, I’ll be discussing everything you need to know about some major updates that happened last year ahead of time so you can prepare for them and make your marketing strategy more robust.
Improved Keyword Overview Tool
The Keyword Overview is an indispensable tool in understanding the current landscape of online marketing. This report will help you decide which keywords to prioritize and how competitive the marketplace is for these keywords so you can get started with an intelligent approach that has the potential for success from day one!
It’s your go-to resource to understand how people are searching, what trends they’re following, and whether certain keywords are worth your time or not.
Semrush does a lot of work to provide you with keyword insights that will help your digital marketing strategy.
No one wants to create a digital marketing campaign without knowing what the competition is doing to get ahead in the game. That’s why Semrush offers data-driven keyword research, so you can plan your next move.
With the Keyword Overview now powered up with new features, you can really take your marketing to the next level:
- Global Volume Metric: Keyword Overview tool rolled out the “global volume metric” with a list of the most popular countries for selected keywords. It is meant to help you evaluate keyword potential and strategize how your company can serve more people in different areas around the world.
- The SERP analysis feature enables you to analyze the top 100 Google results for the searched keyword. You can see how competitive a specific keyword is and which keywords are working best for your competition. Along with the key metrics (backlinks, referring domains, search traffic, keywords) per URL.
- For better keyword optimization ideas, the Semrush team tied each keyword with the newly-introduced SERP Features and Questions.
- Bulk Analysis: When it takes an hour to research 100 keywords, you’re going to be in a tight spot. Thankfully, Semrush’s “bulk analysis” can help streamline the process by analyzing up to 100 keywords at once and giving you a more accurate idea about their potential.
Bulk Analysis is an efficient way of researching 100 keywords at once without having to spend hours on each one- making instant decisions much easier for companies with tight deadlines.
- Keyword Manager: Web marketers who are looking for a simple solution to their keyword strategy management woes can now enjoy the benefits of easy integration with “Keyword Manager”
Keyword Gap Tool – Brand New Tool With Keyword Manager Integration
The Keyword Gap is a cutting-edge tool that allows marketers to uncover untapped keyword opportunities; whether they are looking for keywords that can be used in paid or organic search, they will find what they need with this tool.
Semrush’s brand new Keyword Gap tool now offers you a bunch of extremely helpful features:
We all know that keyword research is at the heart of any SEO campaign, and we also know it’s not an easy task. Luckily, Semrush has introduced a new feature called the “Top Opportunities widget” to help you find those missing opportunities for your campaigns.
It’s like having a slim piece of bread with butter on top – just enough to get you by until lunchtime! With this handy tool, you can now easily identify keywords that are either high-volume or have the potential to be highly impactful based on their popularity in search results.
- For an easy workflow, try the new Semrush “missing”, “shared”, “unique”, “strong”, and “weak” keyword groupings.
- You know all the effort you put into trying to rank for your keywords? It’s time to take a step back and find more keyword wins by comparing them not only by domains, but also subfolders, and URLs.
Just like the rest of Semrush’s keyword tools, Keyword Gap is integrated into the “Keyword Manager” so that you can easily manage all your campaigns in one place.
The tool offers an out-of-the-box solution for finding keywords without worrying about volume or competition both important factors when it comes to PPC advertising and will help guide your strategy from start to finish.
Domain Overview – Improved Database Along with New Feature Worldwide View
Domain Overview provides a detailed overview of any website’s online presence. This includes everything from its search traffic counts, position changes, backlinks, and keyword profiles to more in-depth analytics like estimated future growth and company contact information.
The Semrush Domain Overview tool is now improved and offers a “Worldwide View”, it wasn’t available previoulsy. It is something I’ve been waiting for since it allows us to see how our site growth compares globally.
When we compare the domains database back to 2018 you’ll see sudden growth of Semrush domains databases around 419 million domains to 825 million domains within two years. It’s incredible growth in back 2 years from now.
The rate of growth is phenomenal considering that only 10 months ago there were only 800 million domains!.
Let’s have a look at the improvements and added new features of Semrush.
Here are new features of Semrush’s domain overview updated in 2020:
- Semrush wants to give you inside access to what your competitors are doing around the world, so it’s launching a new feature called “The Worldwide View”. This will allow you to conduct competitor research and take a sneak peek into site metrics and growth trends on a global level.”
The “Worldwide View” is one of the most wanted features according to Semrush customers’ feedback. It allows you to conduct competitor research and take a sneak peek into their metrics over time.
Let’s take “apple.com” to access their global reach data. See below
- The internet is a vast wasteland of information, with new sites popping up every day. Sometimes, you don’t need to evaluate the online presence of an entire site – especially if it has less than 10 pages or posts – so Semrush rolled out subdomain- and subfolder-level analysis.
- For a faster and more efficient way to compare your online marketing efforts, Semrush introduced a new feature called “Compare mode” which allows you to simultaneously look at up to five domains, spot changes in their organic/paid traffic counts and costs, organic keywords, and backlink profiles.
Backlink Analytics – Stay up-to-date with your competitors’ link building tactics
Backlink Analytics! is an innovative feature that will allow you to monitor and cross-compare your competitors’ backlink profiles so that you can see what’s working for them and ultimately find ways of improving your own link-building strategy.
Monitor your competitors and their backlinks with Backlink Analytics! Compare their profiles for potential weaknesses to find the perfect opportunity for you. This is the win-win tactic to outrank your competitors on Google.
No more guessing whether you are on the right track in link-building with your competitors. When you’re using Semrush backlink analytics.
You can use the “target URL error” filter to find backlinks pointing to your competitor’s broken link pages so, you can reach the site owners to ask them for a replacement of link to your sites’ page.
On-Target Backlink Audit
Discover the true backlink profile of your site and how it affects rankings. Backlink Audit will help you avoid penalties by looking for toxic links to remove.
The Toxic Score is a way for Semrush to measure the accuracy of a link. It’s improved so much this year that it can now detect more than just spammy links that are sending toxic signals to Google.
Spammy backlinks are a critical SEO problem for websites. I have seen Google penalize many websites for more spammy backlinks. The problem with spammy links is that they can be inflated sites to the top of search engine results pages, which makes it difficult for legitimate businesses to get their content in front of consumers.
It’s recommended to build high-quality backlinks that will improve Google SERPs also.
Semrush has recently been improving its toxic score, with new features update making it better at detecting toxic links of any website.
For a more thorough analysis, you should connect your Google Analytics account. Then, use the newest Target Pages report to see which pages are performing better in regards to backlinking and referral traffic.
For an overview of all pages with active backlinks or those that have lost them entirely, you can utilize the newest Referral Traffic report. This will let you know which pages on your site are getting traction and what they’re doing right!
Position Tracking: Share of Voice and Extended Reporting Capabilities
You can’t just hope for success in the digital world. You have to take action and work hard! Check out Semrush’s “Position Tracking” for a personalized overview of your site’s daily rankings for a select range of keywords, with the option to set tracking by Geolocation and device type.
It provides you with an easy-to-read chart that displays your website performance based on metrics like ranking position, search volume, and impressions.
- With the introduction of a new metric called “Share of Voice”, you can now accurately measure the business impact of your SEO efforts. This is a useful metric because it will help you better understand how well an SEO strategy is paying off and whether the further investment makes sense.
- The Position Tracking’s Visibility metric takes into account selected keywords’ search volume and estimated traffic to show what percentage of the market one occupies relative to other sites. This metric also accounts for keyword positions as well. However, understanding how much of the market share one has in regard to keywords will be most useful with accurate results that go beyond mere numbers.
- Many search engine optimization experts are concerned about the new Cannibalization report on Google’s Search Console that makes it easier to identify any self-competition on SERPs. With the Semrush new feature “Cannibalization report”, you can Identify any self-competition and improve your content strategy by getting direction for merging, splitting content, competing pages, and targeting cannibalizing pages to different keyword clusters.
- Now with the new Devices & Locations report, you can compare various geo-targets on a country-, region-, and city-level. This will allow businesses to see how their visibility varies among different location types. Previously, Semrush only allowed you to track a maximum of five different locations on one project. Now, with the new SEMRush updates you have no limits! This will be helpful for large businesses with numerous locations that can now easily allocate their resources accordingly and save time.
- Position Tracking reports are now available with Export Scheduling. If you’re not sure which report is best for your needs, feel free to experiment and see which might work best for you.
Here are some of the benefits of this feature:
- The daily, weekly, or monthly delivery of a detailed spreadsheet (Excel or CSV) with insights from each report
- You’ll get graphs and charts that show how your business is progressing in terms of sales and customer satisfaction ratings over time.
- You can now choose how often to get updated Position Tracking reports – be they Overview, Rankings Distribution, or Landing Pages reports – based on your preferences
Site Audit Tool – Find and fix all of your website’s quality issues Accurately
Site Audit automatically analyzes the health of your website, offering a prioritized list of issues and ideas for improvement in an easy-to-read interface.
It is an amazing new tool that helps you identify any potential issues with your site before they become major problems. It can be used to examine SEO, web design, or even coding errors! Site audit offers a prioritized list so you know what’s most important to focus on first.
With the Semrush “Markups report”, your site will be stronger than ever. You’ll not only find weak points in the organic performance on a wider scale, but you’ll also get a chance into the SERP features both organic search and ranked pages with SEMRush’s handy Site Audit tool.
Listing Management Tool – Boost Your Local SEO in One Click
Listing management services can help make sure your company’s basic business profile data is up-to-date and distributed to the most popular online directories so you can win local SEOs, as well as optimize for voice search.
It automatically distributes basic business profile data to the most popular online directories.
Semrush has been expanding and updating its database, in 2020 to include the most recent information. Recently, they have added France and Germany as well as updated more directories across all locations.
Let’s have a look at Semrush Listing Management Tool updates 2020:
- The Local Rankings report will allow you to keep track of where your company ranks in Google’s local finder. So, you can stay on top of others in your market.
- Review management offers the capability to respond to customer reviews on Google My Business and Facebook directly from the tool. This allows you to manage your business’s reputation and increase customer loyalty without having to log in separately for each review site.
- Local Ranking Heatmap is an advanced Local Ranking report that lets you see how your business ranks in the distance around it. This way, you can find out if there are any competitors nearby and what they’re up to. It allows tracking for up to five keywords on a hyper-local level, with rankings displayed in a heatmap around your target area
Competitive Research Tools
Traffic Analytics: More Audience Insights and Algorithm Improvements
You can get a performance overview for any website using Traffic Analytics. You will see all the information you need to know, such as traffic channels, traffic acquisition strategy, page views, and user engagement.
With this data, you can make informed decisions on how to grow more website traffic.
- Semrush’s new traffic estimation algorithm is more accurate than ever before, and now they can track traffic on “subdomain-domain” level analysis!. The update allows them to provide subdomain-level analysis for various reports, including keyword ranking info.
- Now you can see what your competitors are doing to sell their products and services. With the Audience Insights report, you can compare audience sizes and find out which websites have the most similarities with yours. Use this information to pick partners for new marketing activities that complement each other or strengthen your customer base.
Market Explorer – An Amazing Update of 2020
Market Explorer provides a comprehensive overview of trends and key benchmarks, as well as a list of top players and their market share. With this data, you can see who has the most influence on the market, where it’s going in the future, and how your brand may be affected by these changes.
- Now you can find out who your competition is and where you are in the market, with a new tool from Market Tools. The Growth Quadrant shows the top industry players and pinpoints market position changes over time so that no matter what’s happening in your industry, it will show up on this chart.
- For the most detailed market analysis, users now have the option to create a “Custom Market” where they can add up to 20 domains on their own. This provides for a more intimate and tailored experience by allowing them to select which statistics are most relevant to them.
- Benchmarking your site against five competitors and comparing traffic counts, sources, and audience characteristics can provide you with a wealth of information about what strategies are working for other sites that may work for yours.
Semrush recently released their “Benchmarking Report” to help you do just that. With the report, you will be able to compare:
- Traffic count comparison
- Traffic source comparison
- Audience demographics analysis
You’ll able to compare all this data with up to five other sites.
Semrush Updates – Content Marketing Toolkit
SEMrush is a company that specializes in search engine optimization and marketing services. They also provide tools for content marketers to research, audit, and optimize their content so they can rank better on Google’s SERPs.
It doesn’t matter how good your content plan is if you’re not properly using the right tools to execute it. That’s why the SEMrush team created a dedicated Content Marketing Platform: to help content marketers manage their tasks and create compelling, engaging content that resonates with potential customers.
The main features of this tool to helps content marketers to identify gaps, or research, write and audit content. So, they can fill those gaps into their content strategy to win their desired results.
Whether it be a lack of blog posts or outdated content, this toolkit can save you both time and money by identifying these issues before they become bigger problems later on down the road!
Semrush’s content marketing platform is all one tool for creating better content. This toolkit contains a bunch of tools listed below:
- Topic Research Tool: If you’re struggling to find blog Content ideas related to your niche, this tool is perfect for you. It also helps you find fresh new content ideas.
- SEO Content Template Tool: Want to take your blog to the next level? Look no further than this content template for your next article that’s all about practical suggestions to improve further.
- SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant: It is a fast and easy way to boost your search engine rankings. With its help, you can write articles that are fully optimized for search engines.
- Marketing Calendar Tool: It is the best tool for keeping track of your marketing strategies and ensuring that all your content is up-to-date. With this tool, you can schedule your upcoming content more brilliantly.
- Brand Monitoring Tool: The Semrush’s Brand Monitoring Tool can help you track the mentions of your brand online to see what people are saying about you in real time.
- Content Audit Tool: When it comes to improving your website ranking on search engines, the first step is performing content audit. However, you might find it difficult to do this for yourself. Thankfully, Semrush’s Content Audit Tool helps you to complete this task effectively and efficiently.
- Post Tracking Tool: With Post Tracking Tool and use it to gain valuable insights on how well your content is performing. It’s an easy way to track your post performance and see what’s working in your industry, as well as compare against other competitors in the market.
- Social Media Tracker Tool: You can use this tool to schedule posts and track how your social media posts are performing. You also have the opportunity to compare yourself against competitors when they publish thier post as well.
Overall, the Semrush content marketing platform has many tools that make them all in one tool for creating winning content without wasting time and money from switching one platform to another for each tool.
Today I realized, Semrush is not just a powerful SEO tool, but it is also a powerful content marketing platform, but don’t just take my word for it.
The tools they offer are comprehensive enough to use as a one-stop-shop in your content creation process, making them perfect if you’re looking for an all-in-one tool with many features. They have made their services available to everyone, including small business owners, at affordable prices that won’t break the bank.
How Semrush Content Marketing Platform Work?
Semrush content marketing platform work on 7 step strategy to create high quality contents that resonates with your target audience:
- Find a topic
- Create a plan
- Write an article
- Optimize it for further improvement
- Analyze mentions
- Measure the impact on the market
- Revise & improve until you hit the crown champion
Semrush Topic Research Tool: Find dozens of content ideas in different categories
Great content starts with a great idea. You need to figure out what your core audience is interested in and go from there. Otherwise, you are likely wasting time and money on content that will never go viral online. Semrush’s Topic Research Tool can help you find the perfect topic for your industry to create engaging content that people want to share.
Topic Research Tool can help you come up with new ideas by finding out what people are searching for and interacting with on the web. You need to enter some keywords related to your niche, and it will find related search terms, trending topics, questions people have asked online.
Let’s say we have picked the topic “SEO”
You can find out what’s trending by following these three steps:
- Go to the Content Marketing dashboard
- Enter any topic or keyword
- And hit the enter key “Get content ideas”
There is an option to pick your preferred database of choice.
When clicking on “Get content ideas”, this tool started generating tons of topic ideas relates to your topic or keyword. We have picked the “SEO” keyword. Let’s see what we can expect from Semrush’s topic research tool.
You can research topic ideas in the following ways:
- And Mind Map Tabs
This way, You’ll be able to sharpen your content marketing strategy by grasping the finer details of your topic.
Prioritize your content ideas in the following metrics:
- Volume: Identity most demanded topics
- Difficulty: Analyze how difficult is to rank for and how much time does it take to rank higher
- Topic efficiency: What are the most efficient topics? How do you find them and what makes them so efficient? Do they have high relevance to your target topic or keyword, or is it a coincidence that they match up?
What are your competitors doing to get ahead of the game? You’ll want to keep an eye on their domain as well and see what topics they rank for. This is easy by entering their domain name along with your target topic or keyword.
Let’s take our competitor is backlinko.com.
With this range of data, you’ll be able to see which topics backlinko website ranks in the top 100 Google results!. So, you can create a better content strategy to outrank your competitors.
SEO Writing Assistant – Get the best SEO recommendations like an SEO expert
SEO Writing Assistant from Semrush is a helpful tool that will check your content for SEO best practices.
If you want to rank well in Google, this is a perfect tool for you. It’ll give you suggestions on how to optimize your content based on Google’s top 10 ranking pages in a given location with just one click. You can also set the keywords that are most important to you and get recommendations on what needs improvement right away!
You can use the SEO writing assistant to analyze text and it will give you an overall score. Here’s what It looks like:
Semrush’s SEO assistance can be used for many different purposes. Here’s some of them
Here’s what it looks like:
The content can range from awful to perfect. The range is between 0.0-10
Brand monitoring is crucial in today’s world; it can be hard enough to find out when someone mentions something about you online without having any metrics as well.
That’s why Semrush has created their content platform with a Brand Monitoring Tool that notifies people whenever they mention a company or website, which can then provide information such as how many weekly impressions they have had from those
Semrush’s Brand Mention provides you the ability to track specific domains for brand mentions daily. You also have the ability to integrate it with Google Analytics so that you can easily measure the amount of traffic you’re getting from link mentions. In this way, it becomes significantly easier for companies and individuals to monitor their visibility online.
Here’s how it looks:
You can monitor all your social media mentions with ease to stay on top of your brand’s reputation. You’ll be able to see the specific dates when others are talking about you, as well as which domains mention you or what you do. You can also use this information for future marketing campaigns to help boost exposure.
Note: Semrush allows only Guru or Business level subscriptions to access all tools in the Content Marketing Platform. Fortunately, The Content Marketplace is open to both free and paid SEMrush users.
SEMrush Content Marketing Platform
Semrush offer a free trial of their Guru plan so you can take the advantage of Content Marketing Platform for 7 days.
Make sure the content marketing platform with all tools can be accessed through Guru or Business level subscription. Click the below link to start your 7-day free trial with a Semrush Guru subscription.
Semrush Updates – Content Marketing Tools
If you’re looking to improve the performance of your website content, Semrush has launched a new product ImpactHero that can identify high-performing assets at every stage and offers improvement ideas for the rest of your content.
The ImpactHero tool is designed to help Content marketers understand buyer journey stages by analyzing their website’s content. The product identifies online shoppers’ highest performing assets with each stage in order to offer recommendations on where improvements are needed.
The Semrush team also worked on perfecting the Semrush marketplace for ordering high-quality SEO-driven content from professional copywriters.
It is a revolutionary piece of Marketplace that helps companies to buy and sell high-quality, yet affordable SEO content from professional copywriters.
Content Marketplace – Order the On-demand Contents You Need
In recent updates, the Semrush Content Marketplace could be even more valuable for businesses. With on-demand content and copywriting services available, you’ll have access to product descriptions, email newsletters, press releases, eBooks, and website copy.
But currently American and British English are the only languages that Marketplace will provide content in.
After listening to feedback from customers and users, the Semrush team decided to offer a monthly and annual subscription plan. By signing up for the premium plan will allow you to enjoy more features that are not available before.
Here it includes:
- Offers a 20% discount on all orders and unlimited revisions that’s great.
- Do you need some new visuals in your design? Semrush’s Media Stock service allows you to find professional-quality media content – from photos and videos to vectors, images, and icons. so it’s easy for you to get started with a project. Get ready to make your designs stand out!
- With the new update to Shared Workspaces, you can invite up to three teammates to collaborate with you on business needs. You’ll be able to craft orders and create briefs all at once with your team members, then refine content revisions together without sending individual emails back and forth. When it comes time for feedback, they can leave their thoughts in a comment box so that everyone’s voice is heard.
Social Media Tools
Semrush added a new social media product.
Keep eye on social media analytics with ease
The new Social Media Analytics tool by Semrush is an easy-to-use service that provides detailed metrics on performance for Facebook and Instagram accounts. It has a built-in social media analyzer that records the number of followers, how many interactions there are, how much reach each post has gotten, and more.
Social media ad management made easy
Facebook Ads are a great tool for any company looking to reach new customers. Semrush makes it easy-breezy with the Social Media Ads Tool!
Semrush’s Social Media Ads tool allows you to craft, launch, and manage ads within the entire Facebook family (Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Facebook itself, and the Audience Network platforms) directly from Semrush.
With its user-friendly interface and notifications, you’ll never have to worry about fiddling with difficult settings on your own again when it comes time to advertise. You’ll also be able to keep track of your campaigns’ performance so you can make timely adjustments that are needed – whether it’s changing an image or adding new benefits, this is the place for all of your advertising needs!
Other Semrush Updates
Semrush Smart Integrates With Yoast To Power Up Yoast SEO
SEO is more powerful than ever as Yoast has integrated with Semrush’s smart, now Yoast users can put these suggestions to use in their content to make it better, and more SEO optimized to generate more targeted traffic.
Digital PR is a powerful and versatile tool that helps you manage your digital PR. With Semrush credentials, you can sign up for Prowly, which offers over 1 million influencers and journalists, online newsrooms, analytics tools, email campaigns-everything you need to take care of your business’s public relations!
Sellerly by Semrush: A Sharp Tool for Amazon Success
Addition of a new tool for Amazon sellers called sellerly.
Sellerly is your all-in-one toolkit to grow your Amazon business. It helps Amazon sellers make the most out of every product listing and expand your customer base with a few taps.
Amazon sellers can now broaden their reach and increase their sales with the help of Sellerly’s new tools.
Sellerly is a tool that helps Amazon sellers promote their products more efficiently by providing them with the following:
Semrush Updates 2020 – Conclusion
Semrush is one of the most popular SEO tools available to help you rank better in Google search engines, research your competitors, improve PPC campaigns and social media management, and a lot more.
They’ve been around since 2008 and have significant experience in helping businesses get found online. They’re constantly updating so that they can stay ahead of any algorithm changes Google makes, which means what you learn from Semrush won’t be outdated for long.
The Semrush team strives to create the best-in-class solutions for your digital needs. This year, they have been focusing on delivering customers with a better user experience and faster results.
They are focused on creating solutions that will help you grow and gain market wins this year.
Semrush offers 7-Day Free Trial
Semrush is a powerful yet reasonably priced SEO tool that helps you analyze and understand your website’s strengths as well as weaknesses. You can use Semrush for 7 days free of charge so sign up now to determine the effectiveness of the service.
Here are more helpful articles: