In this article, we’ll take an in-depth look at Dashword pricing — and guide you in figuring out which of its plans aligns perfectly with your content needs or writing project.
Dashword is an exceedingly robust SEO content optimization tool that — when leveraged appropriately — can drastically improve your content’s quality and SEO performance (and, subsequently, your online business presence).
However, it’s a fact: compared to many other tools commonly used by businesses, Dashword may appear quite costly, and investing in it might seem a bit intimidating — especially if you’re a budding business with a limited budget.
So, you’re opting for Dashword as your content optimization solution. In that case, choosing the right plan for your project is essential.
That’s precisely where this article comes into play — we’re set to…
- deconstruct the Dashwood pricing framework
- and emphasize the main pros and cons and the value for money of each plan.
By the time you reach the end of this article, you should be able to determine which Dashword plan is the ideal fit for your project and your business — and what other content optimization tools are out there if you think Dashword isn’t precisely what you’re looking for.
Let’s begin by providing a concise introduction to the essence of Dashword.
Dashword is a powerful tool designed to optimize your content, boost its visibility in search results, and achieve better rankings.
It accomplishes this by providing you with comprehensive data, which you can utilize to:
- Craft web pages and blog posts primed to draw in organic traffic.
- Track the ranking of every single page of your site.
- Use relevant NLP keywords throughout the content to achieve better rankings.
- Do competitor’s research on the top-ranking content.
- Craft SEO-optimized content briefs.
- Get suggested FAQs you should use within the blog post.
Incepted by a team of dedicated tech enthusiasts, Dashword has rapidly grown to have a widespread user base across multiple countries — and as per the company’s claims, millions of users have already benefited from the product.
The platform continues to evolve, consistently adding new features and refining existing ones to ensure it remains a leading solution in content optimization.
Dashword Pricing Options
Dashword pricing options Dashword offers three distinct plans for users:
- Startup: $79 per month
- Business: $349 per month
You can take advantage of a 16.7% discount applied to both Starter and Professional plans by paying annually. Dashword also provides a free trial to experience its features before committing.
Now, let’s delve into these pricing options and identify which type of user would benefit the most from each plan.
Dashword Startup — $99 per month
The ‘Startup’ package serves as Dashword’s foundational offering, providing comprehensive features and tools to help entrepreneurs kickstart their journey toward success.
With its user-friendly interface and robust functionality, this package is designed to empower startups and fuel their growth in a rapidly evolving market.
Priced at $99 per month, it provides you with the following principal features:
- Content reports — the capacity to generate up to 30 content reports.
- Content optimization — the ability to optimize around 30 pieces of content.
- User capacity — room for up to 5 users.
- AI Writer and Content Briefs — with a limit of up to 100k words.
It’s vital to understand that with Dashword Startup — as with all Dashword plans — there are specific usage boundaries.
The main limitations of the ‘Startup’ plan you should bear in mind include:
- The number of content reports you can create The ‘Startup’ plan allows you to generate up to 30 monthly content reports. This is quite substantial and stands favorably against competing tools. However, if you’re a heavy user, you might need more pieces than this limit permits.
- The amount of content you can optimize You can optimize approximately 30 pieces of content per month under the ‘Startup’ plan.
- User limit The ‘Startup’ plan accommodates up to 5 users, which suffice for small teams or individual users.
Is ‘Dashword Startup’ right for me?
‘Dashword Startup’ is the perfect plan for users who…
- are launching a new venture and are novices in content optimization
- Require fundamental content reports and optimization tools.
- Have a limited budget.
Don’t intend to manage content optimization for multiple websites simultaneously. You can test the plan via a free trial hereIf now, it’s time to explore the next plan up on the Dashword pricing ladder, the Dashword Business plan.
Dashword Business — Starting from $349 per month
The upgraded plan, the ‘Business’ package, starts at $349 per month, offering comprehensive features to help you take your business to new heights. One of the key distinctions between this plan and the ‘Startup’ plan is the addition of the highly beneficial ‘Content Monitoring’ feature.
With this powerful toolset at your disposal, you can effortlessly track and optimize the performance of your existing content, ensuring that it continues to deliver exceptional SEO results.
With these tools, you can:
- Identify underperforming content that needs updating
- Generate bulk reports
- Access Dashword’s API
- Utilize Single Sign-On (SSO)
While the ‘Startup’ plan allows you to optimize new content and generate content reports, the ‘Business’ plan offers more comprehensive options, enabling you to manage both new and legacy content better.
Engaging in content monitoring using Dashword’s ‘Business’ plan. This feature becomes available when you upgrade to the ‘Business’ plan. Another significant difference between this plan and ‘Startup’ is that it unlocks access to more reports and user seats.
This enables you to delve deeper into your content strategy and accommodate larger teams, with up to 100 content reports and 10 user seats.
The ‘Business’ plan also includes unique features like API access and Single Sign-On (SSO), providing more flexibility and security for your team.
Lastly, the Dashword ‘Business’ plan limits are much more generous than the ‘Startup’ plan.
You get more content reports (100); more pieces of content optimization (around 100); more user seats (10); and additional features like Content Monitoring, Bulk Report Creation, API access, and Single Sign-On (SSO).
Is ‘Dashword Business’ right for me?
The ‘Business’ plan is an excellent choice for users who…
- are working on new content and maintaining legacy content
- Are likely managing content optimization for multiple websites at once
- Require more comprehensive reporting and analysis tools.
- Leverage advanced features like API access and Single Sign-On (SSO). Let’s now explore the frequently asked questions about Dashword.
Dashword offers a fantastic opportunity to try out their ‘Business’ plan with a free trial. You can enjoy your first three reports completely free of charge, and the best part is no credit card is required. Take advantage of this amazing offer to experience the full benefits of Dashword’s powerful features and unlock actionable insights for your business.
Dashword Pricing: Summary
Dashword offers an impressive suite of content optimization tools that deliver significant value for your investment, especially if you’re a small team or an individual. However, the cost can escalate if you have a larger team requiring access to the tool, as additional user seats come with increased pricing.
The extra features in the Business plan are beneficial but substantially raise the overall cost. The necessity of these extras will depend on your business size, type, and how frequently you plan to use them.
In particular, the Content Monitoring feature in the Business plan can significantly enhance the cost. If you are frequently updating and optimizing your content, this feature could add immense value to your content strategy.
The ‘sweet spot’? The Business Plan
For us, the sweet spot in the Dashword plan lineup is likely the ‘Business’ plan, which you can try for free here.
It presents a comprehensive array of content optimization features and, importantly, allows up to 10 users — a limit that lets you handle content for multiple domains concurrently or compare your content with a broad range of competitor sites.
Moreover, the tools you receive with the Business plan, including Bulk report creation and API access, are incredibly useful for creating content that genuinely attracts organic traffic (as well as managing the entire content creation process).
So why give the Business plan a try for free here?
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does Dashword cost?
The cost of Dashword depends on which pricing plan you choose; their Startup plan starts at $99 per month, while the Business plan costs $349 per month. You can also get a free trial of the Business plan here.
Is there a free trial for Dashword?
Dashword offers a free trial of their Business plan, allowing you to generate your first three reports completely free. No credit card is required, and it’s an excellent opportunity to experience the full range of features with the Business plan.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, if you’re not satisfied with the features of your chosen subscription plan, Dashword offers a money-back guarantee. You must contact customer support within the first 14 days of signing up and request a refund. You’ll receive your money in full within a few days.
What is the difference between Dashword’s ‘Startup’ plan and ‘Business’ plan?
The primary differences between the ‘Startup’ and ‘Business’ plans are:
- The ‘Business’ plan includes 100 content reports, 10 user seats, and access to all advanced features like Content Monitoring, Bulk Report Creation, API Access, and Single Sign-on (SSO).
- The ‘Business’ plan also unlocks the powerful Content Monitoring feature, which can help you identify underperforming content that needs updating or revising.
- Lastly, the ‘Business’ plan limits are much more generous than the ‘Startup’ plan.
Ultimately, you’re looking for comprehensive content optimization tools for new and existing content. In that case, the ‘Business’ plan is likely your best option.
Does Dashword offer any discounts?
Yes, Dashword does offer discounts from time to time. Be sure to check out their website and subscribe to their newsletter for updates on promotions or discounts. You can also directly contact Dashword’s customer service team to inquire about special offers.
Can I upgrade/downgrade my plan?
Absolutely. You can switch between plans at any time. Upgrading or downgrading your plan is simple and only takes a few clicks. Check out our pricing page here.
What is the ‘Content Monitoring’ feature?
The Dashword Content Monitoring feature allows you to monitor your existing content and identify pieces that need updating or optimization. With it, you can also generate bulk reports, access Dashword’s API, and use Single Sign-On (SSO). This feature is only available with the Business plan.