SeedProd is a popular WordPress plugin that can be used to build your email list before your website launches or while under construction. It helps businesses get off the ground with its features for building an audience of people interested in what they have going on right now, even if their website has not been launched yet.
SeedProd: Is this the best coming soon, page builder?
If you’re looking to gain some initial traction for your website, integrating the SeedProd plugin is a great way to go about it. By allowing visitors to join your email list before your website even launches, you’re increasing the chances that they’ll stick around once it does go live. Plus, building up a healthy email subscriber base prior to launch day is a surefire way to get hundreds or even thousands of visitors back to your site on day one. It’s like a boom.
SeedProd: Our goal is simple we will help you build a viral website campaign by collecting emails, and audience lists before your site even launches!.
If your goal is to get traffic to your brand new website on the same day as the launch! of your site, then SeedProd is the perfect solution for you.
SeedProd used by over 3 million-plus websites to create beautiful coming soon pages and Maintenance mode pages in WordPress over the last 6 years.
You can access the SeedProd powerful page builder built-in design control that lets you customize virtually every aspect of design which means you can build amazing custom coming soon page in less than 10 minutes without writing a single line of code.
Customize text, fonts, colors, and layout according to your needs.
SeedProd page builder combines 50+ pre-made themes, 500,000+ free stock photos, 650+ Google fonts all the materials you need to build best looking coming soon page and maintenance page in WordPress within a few minutes.
It also comes with subscriber management and email marketing integrations so, you can grow your email lists by connecting coming soon and maintenance mode page with your favorite email marketing tools so you will have traffic and leads on the first day of your website launch.
SeedProd has various native email marketing integrations: Drip, GetResponse, Convertkit, Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact, CampaignMonitor, ActiveCampaign, iContact, Sendy, Mail Poet, and MailSter. So, you can choose your favorite email marketing services.
Use Zapier to connect over 1000+ apps with SeedProd.
SeedProd gives you more advanced features to control your website visitors, some of them are adding password protection, restricting your site by IP address or individual user role, and creating a private link for non-logged-in users.
It also comes with popular social media sharing button integrations: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest LinkedIn, Instagram, and more. so, you share your best-looking coming soon page on this platform to grow your social following and get more likes, shares, and engagements.
- Real-time builder lets you create every aspect, and helps you build the best-looking coming soon pages.
- Jumpstart building, amazing looking coming soon pages with free 650,000+ background images from Unsplash, 700+ Google Fonts, and 60+ pre-made themes that save your time.
- Easily collect email with your favorite email service providers: Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Convertkit, AWeber, GetResponse, and more.
- Restrict or allow your site access to individual IP addresses. You can also protect your website through password authentication.
- Skyrocket your email list through the social sharing feature. Offer something to your website visitors to share your amazing coming soon page on popular social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit, and more. Rewarding the people more, they share more, they make your campaign viral.
- Multilingual: SeedProd gives you the freedom to translate your text on a coming soon page to any native language.
- GDPR ready: In Europe, you require GDPR compliant SeedProd helps you achieve this compliance in-built tool.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why does a coming soon page matter?
If you show an incomplete or half-built site to the world is the quickest way to ensure your visitors don’t return and put your website in danger by screwing up your SEO. Google will penalize your site for this mistake; your website ranking may slow down.
Think about if you published unfinished webpage users coming on that page in less than 5 seconds left the page because those incomplete pages don’t have the information they were looking for, this thing happens continuously in the loop, then the bounce rate of your site potentially increases continuously. Because of the high bounce rate, Google will penalize your site, then SERPs (Search Engine Ranking Pages) of your website will be lowered as a comparison to other websites.
This is the reason why Google Advice has a coming soon page for every new website.